SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Found my old account and found this video again. Nostalgia and love. ♥ Good stuff.

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

Can somebody tell me...

Where was the creits music from? I know it from somewhere.

servandovill responds:

lol its from videocopilot.net packages

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Well Done

I see no reason for everyone to think this flash is "meh". The animation was great, the music was superb, and the story wasn't bad at all, ALSO, they managed to keep it clean enough that I can watch it with my younger sisters in the room. Continue with the great work guys. I really enjoyed this.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

FUCKIN A

That was amazing. Truly epic on so many levels.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Not the worst.

Quite good animation, clearly you could improve but very good so far. The ending was great and regardless if you have played Left4Dead you can still understand this short. Well Done. LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

Well..

I can safely say this is amazing and has made my favorites. I loved it. Good Job Sir.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Wow.

Haven't seen the other two, but now I want to. Well Done.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

I will.

I will forever love the TANKMEN.

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

LOL

nuff said

Short-Factor responds:

You aren't done. You stay right there and give me a comprehensible sentence mister--ey where do you think you're going?? You get back here young man! Do you hear me? You're grounded for a month! You wanna make that two?? Fine, two months it is!! I got all day and a truck full of groundings, you wanna keep it up!? Very well, you're grounded for three months!! Now you can just go to your room and think about what you did! You put that gun down right now! I'll give you to the count of three! One... two... two and a half... two and three quarters...
Oh... dear god... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you, I was only doing what I thought was best, as a parent. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!!!
WHY GOD!? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!?!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! KILL ME!!!!!

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6